AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, (www.routee.net) a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins. Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join our international team.
Business Development Director – Chicago, USA
The successful incumbent will use exceptional communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, participants and customers from first contact through qualification. Ultimately, the individual will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Targeting large and major accounts (public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies etc)
- Identify and engage qualified prospects using both phone and face meetings
- Create from scratch potential clients and focus on business development
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Successful experience in Business Development and New Business Development
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive level contacts in these accounts
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- KPI’s driven and a highly motivated attitude towards direct communication
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- PC Literacy, extent experience in CRM software
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for often traveling
- Availability for up to 4 sales visits per day
- Self oriented attitude and an attitude for extra mile will be taken into high consideration
What we offer
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme with up to 4 months payment on a monthly basis
- Paid vacation days
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.