AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join our multinational team!
You are the perfect candidate if you are a fluent or native speaker in one of the following languages: English or French or Italian or Spanish or German and someone who is numbers driven, self-motivated, hard-working, and a team player! You are the link between our customers and us! The person that our customers can rely on for any issue that they might have. You love technology and new trends in the digital marketing world!
- Presentations of our services to our customers (via Video Calls)
- Book meetings between the customers and our account managers
- Reply\send written quires of Greek customers (via email)
- Handle our live chat for Greek and English Customers
- Monitor OTRS system in order to ensure the resolution of any sales’ issue
- Assist clients on sales-services issue
- CRM administration
- Contract preparation and quotes for our customers
- Campaigns programming and executing on behalf of Greek customers
- Manage correspondence (mainly Internal – Pre Sales emails and inbound calls)
- Keeping track of Internal procedures
- Speak fluently or are a native speaker in one of the following languages: English or French or Italian or Spanish or German
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- Love about technology and new trends
- 2+ years of experience as Sales Administrator, Secretary or relevant job position
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent Computer Skills, CRM and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Quick learner and driven to succeed in a fast moving environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
Useful information: After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process. Important Notice:We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Routee Linkedin & Routee FB
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.