Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalized communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber. Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
People are our biggest asset in AMD Telecom, so we are looking for an HR Administrator who will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Collaborate with HR members to post job ads on careers local pages and process incoming resumes
- Update and upkeep HR databases internally
- Support the recruitment processes
- Ability to work in a large team environment
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
- Assisting HR department with Administrative tasks
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant or Administrative Assistant or Recruiter
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs)
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field will be considered
- Self-oriented attitude and an attitude for extra mile will be taken into high consideration
The company offers
- Opportunity to be a part of a multinational team
- Private Health Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people in an international environment
- Further career development
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|