AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider is aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains
We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world. The following position will be located in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Internal Auditor – Thessaloniki, Greece
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain,analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
The company offers:
- Monthly salary upon qualifications
- Full time – Permanent Contract
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further growth and development
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.