Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalized communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber. The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a Legal Advisor – Lawyer to join our international teams. The successful incumbent will be responsible for drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
In case all the above sound interesting, please keep reading for more details…
- Provide legal support and counseling
- Representation of a company before legal authorities
- Regular monitoring of legislation and institutional framework of Greece and the European Union
- Ensure that the tasks related to the legal affairs of the organization are completed in an efficient and economical way so that it contributes to the achievement of the company’s goals
- Preparation and monitoring of contracts / agreements / contracts with partners / associates to ensure compliance with the law and safeguarding the interests of the company
- Ensure company’s compliance
- Monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Member of a bar association
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in a company or in a law firm (mainly business law and labor law)
- Professional experience in a variety of legal matters as a legal advisor and lawyer in commercial law. Knowledge of Tax laws
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written
- Excellent knowledge and use of computers
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, mergers and banking will be a plus
- Knowledge and application of the GDPR, ISO will be considered an additional qualification
What we offer:
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive monthly salary
- Paid vacation days
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.