Legal Advisor – Lawyer
AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Legal Advisor – Lawyer to join our multinational team! The successful incumbent will be responsible for drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues.
- Provide legal support and counseling
- Representation of a company before legal authorities
- Regular monitoring of legislation and institutional framework of Greece and the European Union
- Ensure that the tasks related to the legal affairs of the organization are completed in an efficient and economical way so that it contributes to the achievement of the company’s goals
- Preparation and monitoring of contracts / agreements / contracts with partners / associates to ensure compliance with the law and safeguarding the interests of the company
- Ensure company’s compliance
- Monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Member of a bar association
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in a company or in a law firm (mainly business law and labor law)
- Professional experience in a variety of legal matters as a legal advisor and lawyer in commercial law. Knowledge of Tax laws
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written
- Excellent knowledge and use of computers
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, mergers and banking will be a plus
- Knowledge and application of the GDPR, ISO will be considered an additional qualification
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Legal, Operations|