AMD Telecom S.A. brings automated workflows and intelligent marketing technologies to its trusted global partners and some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies since 2007. Routee (www.routee.net), the established CPaaS platform subsidiary, provides Web and API cloud solutions that are designed to increase conversion rates, generate new leads and reduce digital costs, through a powerful and versatile automated environment with SMS, Voice, E-mail Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation, Marketing Automation, and Messaging Apps. Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a Marketing and Technical Copywriter to join our international team. The following position will be located in Thessaloniki:
Marketing & Technical Copywriter
We are looking for a technical copywriter that has specialized knowledge and skills,which will help us reveal the benefits of our tech products to our target audiences. He/She will write marketing material like business blog posts, online articles, landing pages, email newsletters, and Ads Copy that will help us promote our tech products. He/She has to understand high-tech products and services like CPaaS, SaaS, software applications, infrastructure & hardware products like servers & networks, or professional services like enterprise application implementations.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, website copy, social media copy, and Ads
- Capable of assisting with the writing of presentations and other higher writing projects
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field, a Master Degree is a plus
- Previous working experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Native or nearly nativelevel of English (written & oral)
- Must be tech savvy
- Any other extra language will be a plus
- Competitive salary upon qualifications
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Paid vacation days
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.