Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
The successful incumbent will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Follow up on manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of the managers
- Assist colleagues when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of English (written-oral)
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize personal workload.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in the same position
- Excellent Computer Skills and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- A second language will be considered as plus
- Customer Service position will be considered as plus
- An administrative or sales background will be considered as plus
- CRM knowledge will be considered as plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- Travels through the world to attend events
- The opportunity to be a member of a goal oriented Team
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- The opportunity to impact the growth of our business and become an expert in our industry
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.