We are seeking a dynamic process manager to improve the efficiency of our business processes. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the efficiency and costs of established processes, developing improvement strategies, and facilitating changes. You may also be required to update process documents and conduct efficiency audits.
Process Manager Responsibilities
- Meeting with business managers to discuss business objectives.
- Analyzing the efficiency and costs of existing business processes.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports.
- Overseeing the implementation of new business processes.
- Managing improvement teams and external contractors.
- Troubleshooting and improving new processes.
- Updating process and procedure policies.
- Conducting ongoing analysis of processes in line with industry regulations.
- Stating up to date with the latest technology and improvement strategies.
Process Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, process control management, or similar.
- 4+ years’ experience as a process manager.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant industry processes.
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of business management software.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Report and procedure writing skills.
- Available to work after hours and weekends when required.