Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses, and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage, and sell.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a Sales and Business Development Manager to join our international team.
Sales and Business Development Manager
The successful incumbent will be responsible for driving the company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities, and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands. Ultimately, the individual will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Hunting for new customers
- Introduce Routee.net to new prospect customers and build new business relationships
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Target large and major accounts (public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies, etc.)
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients, in order to increase the business.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Ability to perform 4 sales visits per day
- Ability to prioritize and manage their workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in Business Development positions
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive-level contacts in these accounts
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to learn quickly SaaS technical concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Self-oriented approach and an attitude for an extra mile will be taken into high consideration
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- PC Literacy, extensive experience in CRM software
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for regular traveling
What we offer:
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme with up to 4 months payment on a monthly basis
- Paid vacation days
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best as you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Enterprise, Sales|