Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading company that offers digital marketing automation workflows, as well as communication channels like SMS , Email, Push notification, to corporations, retail businesses and marketing agencies around the world.
With offices in more than 15 countries and a strong customer based including Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Skype, Google, and others, Routee is the messaging platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their digital communications strategy. Routee offers powerful API’s and a versatile and user-friendly marketing automation cloud so that it can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
Sales and Business Development Manager
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to hire a new Sales and Business Development Manager to join our international sales team.
We cannot wait to get you onboard and present our solution to the enterprises of your country as well as show them together all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for their future.
- 100% Hunting for new customers to a minimum of twenty prospect customers daily.
- Target medium and major accounts (hyper market, fashion retailers, electronic retailers, public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies, etc.)
- Cold call as appropriate within the market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Introduce Routee.net to new prospect customers and build new business relationships
- Visit and meet potential clients (after sizing the opportunity using call or e-meeting) by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Attend – represent industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Sales Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Ability to prioritize and manage their workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in Business Development positions
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive-level contacts in these accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to learn quickly SaaS technical concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and e-business services
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Self-orientedapproach and an attitude for an extra mile will be taken into high consideration
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- PC Literacy, extensive experience in CRM software
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for regular travelling
What We Offer
- Opportunity for remote working role
- Competitive salary
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best as you can!
- Continues training
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fast-paced business environment with the best people
- Unlimited bonus, based on per success sales cycles, with payment on a monthly basis
- Continues business growth opportunity
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|