AMD Telecom S.A.
AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for people that are visioneers, want to be winners and succeed in their professional career.
Sales Assistant – Secretary (Spanish Speaker)
What We Are Looking For?
We are searching to recruit an Spanish -speaking Sales Administrator to staff our continuous growing Wholesales department. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self-motivated, hard-working, and a team player!
Our ideal Candidate will act as the main connection among account manager & sales requirements among other departments.
What will you do?
- Lead generation – prospecting clients based on territories.
- Responsibility of Finding the Pic of each potential company
- Communication with Account Manager for client’s requests.
- After sales supporting procedure with agreements & accounts etc.
- Identify and analyzing the opportunities created by account manager.
- Marketing research for competitors providing SMS & Voice numbers.
- Closing introductory meetings and responsible for reassignments
- Reporting about productive cases ( BML report etc)
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent communication – presentation skills in English
- 2+ years of experience as Sales Administrator, Secretary or relevant job position
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent Computer Skills, CRM and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize personal workload.
- Administrative or sales background
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Quick learner and driven to succeed in a fast moving environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- Travels through the world to attend events
- The opportunity to be a member of a goal oriented Team
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- The opportunity to impact the growth of our business and become an expert in our industry
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process.
AMD Telecom is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.