AMD Telecom S.A. provides Web and API cloud solutions that are designed to increase conversion rates, generate new leads and reduce digital costs, through a powerful and versatile automated environment with SMS, Voice, E-mail Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation, Marketing Automation, and Messaging Apps.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a Sales Recruiter to join our international HR team. The following position which be located in our headquarters in Liti Thessaloniki:
Sales Recruiter – Liti, Thessaloniki
The Recruiter’s job duties includes, but not limited to:
Who you are:
- Successful experience of full life cycle recruiting.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed hiring targets and other role-related metrics
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of requisitions across multiple business units
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide exceptional customer consultative skills and work in a large team environment
- Knows how and when to leverage relationships to solve problems and meet objectives
- Willing to make 30 calls a day to potential candidates
- Make continual improvements to the hiring and onboarding process
What You’ll Need:
- Sales recruitment experience preferred
- Experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs), ATS systems, CRM,
- Experience recruiting for software developers and salesmen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment
- Experience working in a production environment meeting successful hiring goals and time to fill targets
- For new hires, must meet all employment qualifications in force at time of hiring
- Self oriented attitude and an attitude for extra mile will be taken into high consideration
What we offer:
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|