Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our international team!
A DevOps Engineer is a key position to our IT environment. They are part of a uniform and highly skilled team that makes sure our IT resources run smoothly and efficiently.
The team consists of experienced professionals with their knowledge covering the full spectrum of System and Networking areas. Internal exchange of expertise is encouraged and there are always new things to learn and expand one’s knowledge. Team members interact with other departments via a structured ticket system and internal Jira kanban workflow.
- We use the latest and hottest tech to keep our engines running.
- Main storage is shared between of Mysql and Mongo, messages flow via RabbitMQ,
- Nginx and Haproxy come to the rescue to provide Load balancing,
Grafana, Elastic Search and Graylog helps us with logging and troubleshooting while a customized Nagios keeps an eye on things.
Ansible, Jenkins together with the company of Docker & recently Kubernetes makes our CI/CD a breeze.
Our base OS is CentOS with a bit of Debian in the mix and we use XenServer and KVM for Virtualization.
- Solid experience (above 3 years) as a Linux Administrator with knowledge of networking
- Scripting in Bash or Python.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience as a DevOps
- Experience with SMTP
- Deploy New Services in Kubernetes / Docker / VM
- Ansible for automation
- Jenkins jobs test/build/deploy
- Bitbucket source control
- Deploy Kubernetes Clusters on premise/cloud
- Create monitoring of service metrics and health (prometheus, grafana, alerting)
- Create reports / dashboards of various metrics of services.
- Design and execute stress tests
- Create tools to facilitate Developers
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Private Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Constant extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- Success bonus based on the KPI’s of new teams that the role will be involved to create and supervise.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|