AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, (www.routee.net) a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins. Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Web/Graphic Designer to join our international team.
Senior Web/Graphic Designer – Athens
We are looking for a Senior Web/Graphic Designer to join our internal Marketing team. He or She will be responsible for delivering unique and engaging desing executions across all channels including, website, social media, newsletters and print. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands B2B Marketing needs, has a goal-driven approach to design and can apply creative thinking to a range of difficult mediums.
- Works within brand guidelines and style guides to create innovative digital campaigns
- Designs a wide variety of digital assets like landing pages, emails, social media content, and digital ads
- Conceptualizes creativity for marketing campaigns and other projects
- Establishes the look and feel for various promotions that live across multiple digital assets
- Provides creative direction and collaborates wit outside vendors on material who will have to follow the brand guidelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to find solutions that solve creative and business needs
- Be an active participant in creative brainstorming sessions
- Stay current with social and digital trends and innovations
- Proven conceptual work as demonstrated in an online portfolio
- Minimum 3 years of relevant design experience in a digital workspace
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite(especially Photoshop,Illustrator,XD)
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with video production
- Excellent eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of front-end development experience such as HTML/CCS is a plus
- Understanding of UI/UX design processes and methodology
- Experience with advanced WYSIWYG editors
What we offer:
- Top tools and a marketing methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.