AMD Telecom is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for people that are visioneers, want to be winners and succeed in their professional career.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
We are searching to recruit an Account Manager to staff our continuously growing Wholesales department in our central offices in Thessaloniki. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self-motivated, hard-working, and a team player!
If you have a passion for technology, you are results oriented, and you want to travel the world, you will have the chance to expand your knowledge in all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting for prospective clients, handling objections and close deals in a global fast moving sector.
What will you do?
- Inbound communication with current and potential customers
- Developing existing Customers
- Market Research and targeting
- Sales Reporting
- CRM management
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and/or answer queries
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and updating contracts
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- 2+ years of proven experience in a Sales or Customer Service role
- Experience on the tech field
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written-oral)
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Very good command of CRM tools and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to target and achieve group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- Travels through the world to attend events
- The opportunity to be a member of a goal oriented Team
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- The opportunity to impact the growth of our business and become an expert in our industry
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process.
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at email@example.com
AMD Telecom is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.