AMD Telecom S.A.is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Tech Writer to join our multinational team!
A Technical Writer is responsible for the development of internal and external documentation of software systems developed and maintained by the company. External documentation targets customers-end users that use our products via a UI or software developers that use provided APIs and SDKs for the software development of their services. Duties include to obtain a deep understanding of products and services and to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content. Internal documentation is targeted to the internal product and development team in order to keep track of what is being developed and maintained. Technical writer writes user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users, developers, testers, and product owners up for success. Other tasks include developing and maintaining detailed databases of appropriate reference materials and design specifications. Last and not least, she/he evaluates current content and develops innovative approaches for improvement. Technical Writer can be part of one or more Scrum teams.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant Extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
If you interested for the role, please send us your CV to email@example.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Routee LinkedIn&Routee FB
VisitRoutee.netto find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|