AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
A Senior PHP Developer holds a central role in the department, using both their interpersonal and technical skills in equal parts to get the job done. This is a senior position that reports to the PHP Team Leader. Senior PHP Developers are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining in-house Php applications. They perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Work in a Scrum team and pairing with other developers when appropriate. Carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
Senior PHP Developers work as one team, aligning frequently between themselves and helping each other from designing to filling in gaps in their business knowledge and everything in-between. We strongly believe in coaching and being proactive. The best senior developers will pair program with members of their teams, offering hands-on advice and address problems much sooner than code review time. We are proud of building an experienced and talented Php Team that we believe will delight anyone looking to join. But we also make sure we select for nice and friendly personalities with leadership qualities that can foster trust and personal growth for their charges.
PHP Developers in Routee work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products. Additionally, they implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
They add new features and fix code defects in web applications according to guidelines. Last but not least, they break new ground, research and implement innovative web techniques and features, using problem-solving in all areas of web development.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Highly motivated personnel with the ability to multitask, prioritize
- 7+ years developing complex web applications or software as service (SaaS)
- 7+ years PHP, Apache, MySQL experience on Linux environment
- Experience architecting PHP web applications and SaaS
- Experience with Git and SVN source control
- Experience with Message Bus (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like mongoDB is a big plus
- Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration (Ant, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks (e.g. laravel, codeigniter) and MVC
- Familiarity with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
- Familiarity on HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Involved in the coding activities besided the team management role
- Mentor and lead a team of mid to senior developers
- Take up system analysis, design, documenting responsibilities and get it done in time
- Perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects
- Keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performace issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects
- Competitive salary based on the international market
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training paid by the company
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are therefore committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Information Technology, Research and Development