AMD Telecom S.A.is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to join our multinational team!
A Scrum Master, popularly known as the “servant leader” is a coach, motivator and leader for an Agile team. The role of a Scrum Master is to educate the team on Agile processes and help team members follow Scrum practices religiously. A good Scrum Master helps to establish a high-performing team dynamic, a continuous flow, and an exponential improvement in processes. He/she plays a pivotal role and is responsible for the progressive development of a Scrum team. The Scrum Master collaborates both with the Product Owner (PO) who focuses on building the right product, and the development team that focuses on building the product right. A Scrum Master’s job is essentially to help everyone understand and imbibe Scrum values, principles, and practices and get the best product out to the customer.
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- Sprint Planning Meetings: The Scrum Master in this meeting shall prevent the development team from being over ambitious by selecting more Product Backlog items than they can deliver. If the Scrum team is not very mature, he /she may also help in estimation.
- Sprint Retrospectives: The Scrum Master shall conduct this retrospective meeting and shall note the areas of improvement that were suggested by the team. At times, the Scrum Master would ask someone else to conduct the retrospective meeting so as to get a different point of view on the process improvement.
- Sprint Review: The Scrum Master is a part of the review meeting and captures the feedback raised by the stakeholders. He / she uses this feedback to take inputs from the team in the retrospective meeting.
- Daily Scrums: He/she needs to be a part of the Daily Scrum and make sure that the development team conducts it on time. In case the development team is distributed, the logistics to coordinate the Daily Scrum are made available to the development team.
- Scrum Board Management: The Scrum Master makes arrangements for the Scrum board to be made available to the development team. It may be a physical board or a digital one on any of the project management tools available in the organization.
- Removing Impediments: The Scrum Master makes sure to remove any impediment that prevents the team from performing. The impediments may come in the form of external blockers or could be internal to the team.
- Guidance and support to the team: Scrum Masters will regularly guide the Scrum team by helping them progress in their careers.
- Internal disagreements: There could be internal disagreements in the team about their individual working styles or there could be disagreements about the Scrum process. The Scrum Master works to his/her best capability to iron out such issues. He / she may have a one-on-one meeting with development team members to understand the same.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrable experience as a Scrum master
- Strong knowledge of the scrum framework as well as other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP, etc
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant Extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Routee LinkedIn & Routee FB
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|