WayMore.io’s mission is to keep businesses of all sizes and from all over the world connected with their clients throughout the customer journey.
Something that has been successfully achieved over the last 21 years, based on a true omnichannel approach, provided from CpaaS Routee.net backed up from the core infrastructures of AMD Telecom, on cutting-edge technology, advanced analytics, Campaign Manager for Adhoc, Big Data, Integration, AI and ML technology, and most importantly on our talented team!
What WayMore.io guarantees for its clients:
- Less manual workload.
- Less Intercommunication headache.
- Reduction of digital marketing costs.
- Increase of Up and cross-selling workflows (either manual or automated).
Of course, we couldn’t achieve all that without our people. They are the heart of our company and we are proud of the company culture we have built, reaching 200+ employees.
From the developers who craft our tools and the sales teams who close the deals, to the customer support reps who support it, WayMore brings an incredibly diverse mix of people together.
People with different backgrounds, nationalities, personalities, and diverse perspectives. Their unique viewpoints and experiences make us stronger and help us deliver all the right tools for every business’s success.
We continue to grow and provide our customers with the best and highest quality solutions on the market!
Our people are committed to our values and work hard to make our vision a reality. They are goal-oriented and success-driven.
Do you see yourself in all this?
Are you passionate and curious?
Want to be part of our company’s culture?
We’re hiring! Check out our job opening here:
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Assistant to join our multinational team!
Our ideal Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, employees in our company. They factor in the long-term goals of an organization and acknowledge that people play a huge role in a company’s future successes.
- Source candidates for various vacancies, using recruiter tools
- Contact candidates and perform phone interviews
- Arrange and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Keep records and reports during the recruitment cycle
- Organize candidate’s data (resume, assessment, recruitment forms)
- Prepare relevant forms with all interview information
- Prepare and post relevant job ads regarding the company’s vacancies on social and career pages
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English Language
- Competitive salary
- Free access to top recruitment tools
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive free Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Human Resources|