Reports to: Head of Training
Close collaboration : Enterprise Sales, Wholesales, Presales Teams
AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
Training is one of the 5 core values of AMD Telecom. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating training needs in sales soft skills for all sales departments (Enterprize, Wholesales, Presales), and planning sales training initiatives to improve results, executing sales training plan, creating material for sales enablement, delivering engaging and interactive training (mostly online), delivering onboarding training to all employees and measuring effectiveness of training initiatives with the guidance of the department manager.
- Evaluate training needs, identify performance gaps in sales soft skills per Sales Department (Enterprise, Wholesales, Presales) and plan Sales Trainings accordingly, with the guidance of the department’s manager
- Create and deliver engaging and interactive Sales Trainings to all sales teams, in areas like sales pitch, value proposition, cold calling, negotiations,objection handling, presentation skills etc
- Redesign all Induction Training material (Enterprize, Wholesales, Presales) and create self paced videos
- Deliver Induction Training for Company Level and for Enterprize, Wholesales, Presales teams, twice per month (7-10 working days), and process evaluations of each employee to report to managers
- Practice gamification to increase engagement and participation
- Review sales calls and conduct Role Plays with Business Developers and sales employees, to improve sales performance
- Produce comprehensive sales enablement material (playbooks, handbooks, cheat sheets, presentations)
- Review Sales KPIs per employee, discuss with Commercial and build the action plan per person with the department manager
- Interviews with Sales candidates (Role Play)
- The ideal candidate should have more than 5 years’ experience in B2B Software or SaaS Sales/ Account management/Business development positions or in IT/Tech Sales Training positions, with proven success
- Tech savvy personality, familiar with online platforms and tools such as CRM
- Excellent interpersonal, training and presentation skills, either for online or onsite training, and confident with presentation platforms
- Studies in Digital Marketing or IT are preferred but not essential
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work remotely without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language) – Training sessions are being held in English with participants from all over the world
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced, changing, and high growth environment is essential
- Team player, able to collaborate with colleagues in various departments and work under specific deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Human Resources|