AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for people that are visioneers, want to be winners and succeed in their professional career.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What Are We Looking For?
We are searching to recruit a Customer Experience Officer to staff our continuously growing Enterprise department. Our ideal candidate will act as the main connection between account managers and prospect customers.
Who are you?
Someone who is numbers-driven, self-motivated, hard-working, and a team player! You are the link between our customers and us! The person that our customers can rely on for any issue that they might have. You love technology and new trends in the digital marketing world!
What will you do?
- Presentations of our services to our customers (via Video Calls)
- Book meetings between the customers and our account managers
- Reply\send written quires of Greek customers (via email)
- Handle our live chat for Greek and English Customers
- Monitor OTRS system in order to ensure the resolution of any sales’ issue
- Assist clients on the sales-services issue
- CRM administration
- Contract preparation and quotes for our customers
- Campaigns programming and executing on behalf of Greek customers
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent communication – presentation skills in English and Greek language
- Love about technology and new trends
- 2+ years of experience as Sales Administrator, Secretary or relevant job position
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent Computer Skills, CRM and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Quick learner and driven to succeed in a fast-moving environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- Travels through the world to attend events
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- The opportunity to impact the growth of our business and become an expert in our industry
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- All applications are considered strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process.
AMD Telecom is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Customer & Technical Support|