AMD Telecom S.A.is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What Are We Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Officer – Spanish Speaker to join our multinational team!
- Presentations of our services to our customers (via Video Calls)
- Book meetings between the customers and our account managers
- Reply\send written quires of Spanish customers (via email)
- Handle our live chat for Spanish and English Customers
- Monitor OTRS system in order to ensure the resolution of any sales’ issue
- Assist clients on the sales-services issue
- CRM administration
- Contract preparation and quotes for our customers
- Campaigns programming and executing on behalf of Greek customers
- Excellent communication – presentation skills in English and Spanish language
- Love about technology and new trends
- 2+ years of experience as Sales Administrator, Secretary or relevant job position
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Excellent Computer Skills, CRM and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize personal workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Quick learner and driven to succeed in a fast-moving environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Customer & Technical Support|