AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Customer & Technical Support Officer to join our multinational team!
As Customer/Technical Support Representative you will be an active part of our team that answers and resolves Customer’s tickets providing first level support and helping customers resolve technical problems and respond to customer’s requests in a timely manner (mostly via e-mail).
- Identifying hardware and software solutions
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee query through ticketing system
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Contacting customers to ascertain the cause of their problem quickly
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Resolving network issues/ Format / Backup PC
- Providing first level support to customers and helping them to resolve technical issues
- Willingness and ability to work different shifts to provide 24x7x365 support coverage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in the English Language
- High technology-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work in a team environment
- High level of initiative, assertiveness, and self-direction
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase)
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn quickly and develop new skills
- Analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- A background in computer science, information technology, or a related field will be a strong plus
- Experience in a relevant position will be a strong asset
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of software computer applications and equipment
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Customer & Technical Support|