Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit a Customer and Technical Support Officer to join our international team.
Customer & Technical Support Officer
As Customer/Technical Support Representative you will be an active part of our team that answers and resolves Customer’s tickets providing first level support and helping customers resolve technical problems and respond to customer’s requests in a timely manner (mostly via e-mail).
- Identifying hardware and software solutions
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee query through ticketing system
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Contacting customers to ascertain the cause of their problem quickly
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Resolving network issues/ Format / Backup PC
- Providing first level support to customers and helping them to resolve technical issues
- Willingness and ability to work different shifts to provide 24x7x365 support coverage
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in the English Language
- High technology-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work in a team environment
- High level of initiative, assertiveness, and self-direction
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase)
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn quickly and develop new skills
- Analytical skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- A background in computer science, information technology, or a related field will be a strong plus
- Experience in a relevant position will be a strong asset
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of software computer applications and equipment
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation days
- Opportunities for further growth and development
- Constant Extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws
|Job Category||Customer & Technical Support|