AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our multinational team!
*We welcome applicants of all seniority levels, so feel free to apply as a Junior, Mid or Senior and we will review your application accordingly!*
A DevOps Engineer is a key position to our IT environment. They are part of a uniform and highly skilled team that makes sure our IT resources run smoothly and efficiently.
The team consists of experienced professionals with their knowledge covering the full spectrum of System and Networking areas. Internal exchange of expertise is encouraged and there are always new things to learn and expand one’s knowledge. Team members interact with other departments via a structured ticket system and internal Jira kanban workflow.
- We use the latest and hottest tech to keep our engines running.
- Main storage is shared between of Mysql and Mongo, messages flow via RabbitMQ,
- Nginx and Haproxy come to the rescue to provide Load balancing,
Grafana, Elastic Search and Graylog helps us with logging and troubleshooting while a customized Nagios keeps an eye on things.
Ansible, Jenkins together with the company of Docker & recently Kubernetes makes our CI/CD a breeze.
Our base OS is CentOS with a bit of Debian in the mix and we use XenServer and KVM for Virtualization.
- Deploy New Services in Kubernetes / Docker / VM
- Ansible for automation
- Jenkins jobs test/build/deploy
- Bitbucket source control
- Deploy Kubernetes Clusters on premise/cloud
- Create monitoring of service metrics and health (prometheus, grafana, alerting)
- Create reports / dashboards of various metrics of services.
- Design and execute stress tests
- Create tools to facilitate Developers
- Solid experience as a Linux Administrator with knowledge of networking
- Scripting in Bash or Python.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience as a DevOps
- Experience with SMTP
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|