Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets,Routeeis employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalized communications,Routeehas managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber. Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall marketing and advertising strategy and policy as well as the coordination of the digital content of the hospitality industry companies of our Group. In addition, he/she will be responsible for managing and developing the Marketing team.
The main goal is to translate business goals into successful marketing and advertising campaigns so as to increase brand awareness, promote company products and services, and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing, advertising, social media strategy and policy
- Calendarize and budget marketing and advertising strategy
- Review existing websites and conceptualize the creation of new ones via the collaboration of an external agency
- Draft, conceptualize and materialise events policy and calendar
- Budget the events calendar
- Review, update, conceptualize all marketing materials to be printed out
- Measure and manage online content
- Conceptualize and create e-presentations of all companies
- Monitor and report on Website metrics.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and manage online content
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Enhance the online customer experience, define and prioritize site features and functionality, maximize usability, increase KPI performance and identify programs that will further engage the customers.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Analyze data and performance of online sales and activities to make the necessary adjustments/enhancements.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager tourism, hospitality industry
- 3-5 years of experience in managing teams
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and online consumer psychology
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media advertising and ppc campaigns.
- Excellent project manager and communication skills, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge of sales and logistics (terminology, operations, KPIs).???
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, responsible and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance Program
- Development and Career Path
- Continuously Training and on-the-job coaching
- Remote work flexibility
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.