AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our multinational team!
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing, advertising, social media strategy and policy
- Calendarize and budget marketing and advertising strategy
- Review existing websites and conceptualize the creation of new ones via the collaboration of an external agency
- Draft, conceptualize and materialise events policy and calendar
- Budget the events calendar
- Review, update, conceptualize all marketing materials to be printed out
- Measure and manage online content
- Conceptualize and create e-presentations of all companies
- Monitor and report on Website metrics.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and manage online content
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Enhance the online customer experience, define and prioritize site features and functionality, maximize usability, increase KPI performance and identify programs that will further engage the customers.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Analyze data and performance of online sales and activities to make the necessary adjustments/enhancements.
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Organize and lead digital marketing team
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager tourism, hospitality industry
- 3-5 years of experience in managing teams
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and online consumer psychology
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media advertising and ppc campaigns.
- Excellent project manager and communication skills, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge of sales and logistics (terminology, operations, KPIs)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, responsible and can work independently, detail oriented, organized and efficient
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.