AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform. Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to join our international team!
A Front-End Software Engineer (Front-end SE) is required to design, develop and maintain the UI part of web in-house applications. She/he is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages. She/he performs a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
Reporting to the Project Technical Lead, The Front-End SE will be part of a Scrum or Kanban team and pair with other developers when appropriate. She/he should carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
- Analyzes software functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs and implements assigned tasks.
- Estimates the complexity of an implementation task and commits to a level of implementation effort.
- Follow quality standards set by the team
- Troubleshoots code level problems. Participating in Code-reviews.
- Writes code documentation according to guidelines.
- Writes unit tests according to guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
- Add new features and fix code defects in software applications according to guidelines
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features.
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of working in a Scrum/Kanban team
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience consuming web services, mostly Rest APIs
- Experience with bundlers like Gulp or Webpack
- Experience with CI/CD
- UX Design for web and mobile applications
- Experience developing the UI of mobile applications using frameworks like react native or alternative
- Experience with Docker
- Proven experience by presenting certain project(s) that have been personally accomplished is a PLUS
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|