Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to join our international team!
A Front-End Software Engineer (Front-end SE) is required to design, develop and maintain the UI part of web in-house applications. She/he is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages. She/he performs a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
Reporting to the Project Technical Lead, The Front-End SE will be part of a Scrum or Kanban team and pair with other developers when appropriate. She/he should carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
- Analyzes software functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs and implements assigned tasks.
- Estimates the complexity of an implementation task and commits to a level of implementation effort.
- Follow quality standards set by the team
- Troubleshoots code level problems. Participating in Code-reviews.
- Writes code documentation according to guidelines.
- Writes unit tests according to guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
- Add new features and fix code defects in software applications according to guidelines
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features.
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of working in a Scrum/Kanban team
- Experience with writing automated tests (eg, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience consuming web services, mostly Rest APIs
- Experience with bundlers like Gulp or Webpack
- Experience with CI/CD
Nice to have:
- UX Design for web and mobile applications
- Experience developing the UI of mobile applications using frameworks like react native or alternative
- Experience with Docker
- Proven experience by presenting certain project(s) that have been personally accomplished is a PLUS
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Private health plan
- Access to top software and tools
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- An opportunity to work on fun high tech projects
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|