AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee , a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What are we Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join our multinational team!
- Promoting a professional, positive, and supportive work environment
- Maintaining complete and updated personnel files & required employment documentation (electronic and paper form)
- Overseeing scheduling of all employee vacations
- Ensuring the adequate and timely communication to staff on personnel related issues (i.e. staffing changes, benefit issues, changes in policy and procedures, and other relevant areas)
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
- Responsible for posting and reviewing all job advertisements
- Coordinating with IT Manager the setting up of e-mail addresses and passwords for new employees
- Preparing and assisting in conducting or conducting on- boarding/orientation
- Preparing reports and recommending procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Preparing all the necessary documents for the onboarding of the new employees (contracts preparation and payroll coordination)
- Assisting in recruiting, interviewing and selecting of candidates when it is necessary
- 2 years of proven working experience as HR Generalist or other HR Executive role
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Human Resources|