AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for people that are visioneers, want to be winners and succeed in their professional career.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What are we Looking For?
We are searching to recruit an HR Generalist to staff our continuously growing HR department. Our ideal candidate will act as the main connection between our employees and our company.
What will you do?
- Promoting a professional, positive, and supportive work environment
- Maintaining complete and updated personnel files & required employment documentation (electronic and paper form)
- Overseeing scheduling of all employee vacations
- Ensuring the adequate and timely communication to staff on personnel related issues (i.e. staffing changes, benefit issues, changes in policy and procedures, and other relevant areas)
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
- Responsible for posting and reviewing all job advertisements
- Coordinating with IT Manager the setting up of e-mail addresses and passwords for new employees
- Preparing and assisting in conducting or conducting on- boarding/orientation
- Preparing reports and recommending procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Preparing all the necessary documents for the onboarding of the new employees (contracts preparation and payroll coordination)
- Assisting in recruiting, interviewing and selecting of candidates when it is necessary
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- 2 years of proven working experience as HR Generalist or other HR Executive role
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- Travels through the world to attend events
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- The opportunity to impact the growth of our business and become an expert in our industry
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|