AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our multinational team!
We are looking to recruit an Operations Manager with great time-management and multitasking abilities to join our international team. The successful incumbent will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Welcome of new employees and visitors of the company
- Monitor the main gate of the HQ building
- Support Legal Department with secretarial or other tasks
- Collaborate with Public Authorities for several company’s needs
- Perform several secretarial duties for Top Management
- Ensure all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs to Top Management
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations according to company’s needs
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, couriers etc.)
- Car Fleet management
- Building Maintenance management and coordination
- Follow up on manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Perform various tasks externally (visits to public authorities or make purchases)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written-oral)
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in similar position
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in total
- Excellent Computer Skills and MS Office
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Excellent communication- presentation skills
- A second language will be considered as plus
- Experience in Legal/ Real Estate/ Finance industry will be considered as plus
- CRM knowledge will be considered as plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.