Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
The managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offers a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking to recruit an Operations Manager with great time-management and multitasking abilities to join our international team. The successful incumbent will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently in a well-organized and timely manner.
Responsible for all Operations tasks of the company such as :
- Welcome of new employees and visitors of the company
- Monitor the main gate of the HQ building
- Support Legal Department with secretarial or other tasks
- Collaborate with Public Authorities for several company’s needs
- Perform several secretarial duties for Top Management
- Ensure all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs to Top Management
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations according to company’s needs
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, couriers etc.)
- Car Fleet management
- Building Maintenance management and coordination
- Follow up on manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Perform various tasks externally (visits to public authorities or make purchases)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written-oral)
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in similar position
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in total
- Excellent Computer Skills and MS Office
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Excellent communication- presentation skills
- A second language will be considered as plus
- Experience in Legal/ Real Estate/ Finance industry will be considered as plus
- CRM knowledge will be considered as plus
The company offers:
- A modern and friendly work environment
- Private Insurance
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Outstanding on the job training opportunities
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people in an international environment
- Further, career development
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.