Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced QA Software Engineer to join our international team!
Working in a scrum team, a QA / Test Engineer is required for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the products work as expected. The products should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other internal company systems. Working in a Scrum team alongside the developers who develop the company’s products, a QA Test Engineer carries out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
- Document test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests / Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience in testing Web Applications
- 3+ years of experience in testing web apis
- Experience in testing SAAS platforms
- Experience in testing Rest APIs
- 3+ working in a Scrum/Kanban team
- 3+ Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with GIT for version control
- Experience with Gradle (or Maven) as a build tool
- Experience with Jenkins (or any other CI/CD tool)
- Experience with automated testing of web applications UIs
- Experience with automated testing of web APIs
- Experience with writing user scenarios for Behaviour Driven Development
- Test services developed as Microservices
- Test services using RabbitMQ (or any AMQP broker)
- Professional experience with Mongo DB (or NoSQL DB)/ Apache camel/ Mysql (or any SQL DB)
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Scrum Master certification is a PLUS
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Private Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Constant extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|