AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced QA Software Engineer to join our international team!
Working in a scrum team, a QA / Test Engineer is required for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the products work as expected. The products should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other internal company systems. Working in a Scrum team alongside the developers who develop the company’s products, a QA Test Engineer carries out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
- Document test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests / Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience in testing Web Applications
- 3+ years of experience in testing web apis
- Experience in testing SAAS platforms
- Experience in testing Rest APIs
- 3+ working in a Scrum/Kanban team
- 3+ Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with GIT for version control
- Experience with Gradle (or Maven) as a build tool
- Experience with Jenkins (or any other CI/CD tool)
- Experience with automated testing of web applications UIs
- Experience with automated testing of web APIs
- Experience with writing user scenarios for Behaviour Driven Development
- Test services developed as Microservices
- Test services using RabbitMQ (or any AMQP broker)
- Professional experience with Mongo DB (or NoSQL DB)/ Apache camel/ Mysql (or any SQL DB)
- E-commerce platforms knowledge (e.g. Opencart, Magento, CS Cart, Prestashop ) as well as being able to write scenarios for such platforms as admin, registered customer, visitor
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Scrum Master certification is a PLUS
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|