AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform. Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What Are We Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter – Hospitality Industry to join our multinational team!
- Design and update job descriptions
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Source potential candidates from various channels
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to the hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience as an HR Recruiter in hospitality industry
- Excellent record-keeping
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Technology Oriented
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Human Resources|