Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalized communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber. Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, Routee offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been on the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruitment in the hospitality industry, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Source potential candidates from various channels
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries to the hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience as an HR Recruiter in hospitality industry
- Excellent record-keeping
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Technology Oriented
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Experience with sourcing techniques
The company offers
- An exciting & friendly working environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Continuous job training opportunities
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people in an international environment
- Further career development
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at email@example.com
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|