Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
The successful incumbents will provide the sales team with an important link between the company and the clients by processing related paperwork, arranging appointments, and generating leads.
- Inbound communication with current and potential customers
- Market Research and targeting
- Sales Reporting
- CRM management
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and/or answer queries
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and updating contracts
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- 2+ years of proven experience in a Sales or Customer Service role
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written-oral)
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Administrative or Sales background
- Excellent Computer Skills,
- Very good command of CRM tools and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to target and achieve group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
The company offers
- A modern and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Outstanding on-the-job training opportunities
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people in an international environment
- Further career development
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.