AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform. Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our multinational team!
The successful incumbents will provide the sales team with an important link between the company and the clients by processing related paperwork, arranging appointments, and generating leads.
- Inbound communication with current and potential customers
- Market Research and targeting
- Sales Reporting
- CRM management
- Contacting clients to obtain missing information and/or answer queries
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and updating contracts
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- 2+ years of proven experience in a Sales or Customer Service role
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written-oral)
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Administrative or Sales background
- Excellent Computer Skills,
- Very good command of CRM tools and MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and to target and achieve group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.