Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is he managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
The successful incumbent will perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Monitoring Balance of suppliers and customers
- Invoicing local and foreign customers
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Provide assistance and support to company’s personnel
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform upper management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting Office or Accounting Department in a company
- Excellent Organization & Multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
The company offers:
- Modern and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary according to qualifications
- Outstanding on the job training opportunities
- Opportunity to work in large-scale projects with talented people in an international environment
- Further, career development within the business organization
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.