AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our multinational team!
The successful incumbent will perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
- Monitoring Balance of suppliers and customers
- Invoicing local and foreign customers
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Provide assistance and support to company’s personnel
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform upper management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting Office or Accounting Department in a company
- Excellent Organization & Multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
If you are interested in the position, we’d be glad to receive your CV at email@example.com
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.