AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform. Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our multinational team!
As a Product Designer at AMD Telecom, you’ll work on designing and improving the experience of our users within the touchpoints of our product. This is a unique chance to get involved in a fast-paced, pioneering company where you can play a major role in the evolution of the product. In addition you will have the opportunity to be involved in advanced, exciting projects and get experience with top-level technologies and major global clients. AMD Telecom is a constantly growing company and this can be a great opportunity to grow with us.
- Lead an end-to-end design process from conceptualization throughout wireframing.
- Create user interface designs, including mockups, prototypes, and specifications for products and platforms using the latest tools
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Prepare and present design solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Engage with product management, engineering and business stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Provide your input and assistance to agile development teams
- Ensure and advocate for the proper implementation of the designs
- Set up funnels with other departments in order to utilize the user feedback
- Evaluate user feedback and make improvements to the user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude towards problem solving
- A broad understanding of Product Design principles
- A minimum of 2 years in a product/UI/UX design role
- Experience using Figma or Adobe XD or other prototyping tools
- Experience in creating design drafts/wireframes
- Experience with creating high fidelity, interactive prototypes
- Experience with information architecture and interaction design
- Desire to contribute to the product’s design system, language and guidelines
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates design solutions accross multiple platforms/settings
- An ability to advocate for your design choices
- Experience with cloud dashboards
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with solutions for ecommerce
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience working inside an Agile environment
- Experience with working remotely and with project/task management tools
- Experience with user testing/user research
- Experience collaborating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- Constant extensive training
Please make sure you attach a link to your portfolio with your application. Applications without portfolio have much less chance to be considered
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Product, Research and Development|