AMD Telecom, is aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins. Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world.
You will be joining a fast paced product team responsible for research and development of state-of-the-art b2b SaaS products mainly for marketing and communication. The goal of the product team is to utilize AMD telecom powerful software infrastructure to provide B2B users with intelligent solutions aimed at enhancing online businesses presence and performance.
Our main products consist of cloud dashboards with monitoring tools, controls, reports and campaign wizards.
Our platforms integrate easily with most major systems via plugins.
We also have developed a lot of cool tools to help our clients with their business needs like a drag and drop web landing page builder, a form builder, a bot creation system and more.
As a Product Designer at AMD Telecom, you’ll work on designing and improving the experience of our users within the touchpoints of our product. This is a unique chance to get involved in a fast-paced, pioneering company where you can play a major role in the evolution of the product. In addition you will have the opportunity to be involved in advanced, exciting projects and get experience with top-level technologies and major global clients. AMD Telecom is a constantly growing company and this can be a great opportunity to grow with us.
Please make sure you attach a link to your portfolio with your application. Applications without portfolio have much less chance to be considered
- Lead an end-to-end design process from conceptualization throughout wireframing.
- Create user interface designs, including mockups, prototypes, and specifications for products and platforms using the latest tools
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Prepare and present design solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Engage with product management, engineering and business stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Provide your input and assistance to agile development teams
- Ensure and advocate for the proper implementation of the designs
- Set up funnels with other departments in order to utilize the user feedback
- Evaluate user feedback and make improvements to the user experience
You should have
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude towards problem solving
- A broad understanding of Product Design principles
- A minimum of 2 years in a product/UI/UX design role
- Experience using Figma or Adobe XD or other prototyping tools
- Experience in creating design drafts/wireframes
- Experience with creating high fidelity, interactive prototypes
- Experience with information architecture and interaction design
- Desire to contribute to the product’s design system, language and guidelines
- A solid portfolio that demonstrates design solutions accross multiple platforms/settings
- An ability to advocate for your design choices
It would be great if you also had
- Experience with cloud dashboards
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with solutions for ecommerce
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience working inside an Agile environment
- Experience with working remotely and with project/task management tools
- Experience with user testing/user research
- Experience collaborating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Private health plan
- Access to top software and tools
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Paid vacation days
- An opportunity to work on fun high tech projects
- An opportunity to design products that are going to be used by major, global clients
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. AMD Telecom is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship,age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Product, Research and Development|