AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator to join our multinational team!
A System Administrator is a key position to our IT environment. They are part of a uniform and highly skilled team that makes sure our IT resources run smoothly and efficiently.
The team consists of experienced professionals with their knowledge covering the full spectrum of System and Networking areas. Internal exchange of expertise is encouraged and there are always new things to learn and expand one’s knowledge. Team members interact with other departments via a structured ticket system and internal Jira kanban workflow.
The team is involved in most of the IT projects providing valuable assistance to other departments. Provisions and deploys new services, Monitors the total health of the IT infrastructure and services, sets up tools for monitoring and management of services for the 1st level support.Setups connectivity with our providers and clients. The team does not directly provide technical assistance to the company employees but provisions the tools necessary for the Support Department to use.
- We use the latest and hottest tech to keep our engines running.
- Main storage is shared between of Mysql and Mongo, messages flow via RabbitMQ,
- Nginx and Haproxy come to the rescue to provide Load balancing,
- Grafana, Elastic Search and Graylog helps us with logging and troubleshooting while a customized Nagios keeps an eye on things.
- Ansible, Jenkins together with the company of Docker & recently Kubernetes makes our CI/CD a breeze.
- Our base OS is CentOS with a bit of Debian in the mix and we use XenServer and KVM for Virtualization.
- Travel to DataCenter for onsite work (once per year)
- Contact providers for tech specs, offers
- Design and implement company’s infrastructure
- Investigate Tickets concerning retrieval of logs
- Investigate Tickets concerning disputes
- Inter-team training on subjects of own expertise
- Creating / updating Teams documentation on Google Drive
- Monitoring Slack/Skype/Email for emergency issues reported by tools or Colleagues
- Be available for emergency issues as part of a rotating oncall system
- Web server administration (apache)
- Load balancing management (Nginx / Haproxy)
- Manage Systemd services for various services
- Install services on Linux servers.
- Administer LDAP service
- Provision new VM on XEN/Proxmox/VMware/BareMetal
- Configure the backup system
- Restore Data / VMs / Code from backups
- Provide Various reports on demand (usage / sms counts )
- Create a custom script in Bash/Python according to specific needs
SMPP / Kannel ( BONUS POINTS)
- Provision SMPP Box / configure an SMPP flow, setup special SMPP configs
VOIP (BONUS POINTS)
- Administer Fusion PBX
- Administer freeswitch
- Solid experience (above 3 years) as a Linux/ System Administrator with knowledge of networking
- Scripting in Bash or Python.
- Familiarity with Virtualization / Docker
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|