AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Office Assistant to join our multinational team!
The Software Engineering Office Assistant undertakes administrative tasks, ensuring that the Software Manager that she/he reports to has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Managing correspondence (mainly emails or/and groups in skype, slack)
- Filing in personnel forms on behalf of the manager (e.g. check-ins, assessments review, assets requests), organizing all information to be trackable and accessible, and providing status
- Keeping track of department employees leave calendar
- Following up with the Manager on important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing/Organising google drive and document management systems (e.g. Confluence) as well as Reports (e.g. reports exported from Jira )
- Managing SW licenses
- Implementing, maintaining, and enhancing department procedures (for instance Employee Evaluation, Employee Education plans)
- Conducting research on behalf of the Managers
- Assist colleagues when necessary
- Managing team calendars and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Prepare material before meetings (e.g. CVs and candidate information before interviews)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both Written and Oral
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in the same/relevant position
- Excellent Computer Skills and MS Office or Google Drive suite knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- An administrative background will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Jira or another ticketing system would be considered a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology|