Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services’ industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
The Software Engineering Office Assistant undertakes administrative tasks, ensuring that the Software Manager that she/he reports to has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Managing correspondence (mainly emails or/and groups in skype, slack)
- Filing in personnel forms on behalf of the manager (e.g. check-ins, assessments review, assets requests), organizing all information to be trackable and accessible, and providing status
- Keeping track of department employees leave calendar
- Following up with the Manager on important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing/Organising google drive and document management systems (e.g. Confluence) as well as Reports (e.g. reports exported from Jira )
- Managing SW licenses
- Implementing, maintaining, and enhancing department procedures (for instance Employee Evaluation, Employee Education plans)
- Conducting research on behalf of the Managers
- Assist colleagues when necessary
- Managing team calendars and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Prepare material before meetings (e.g. CVs and candidate information before interviews)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both Written and Oral
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize personal workload
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in the same/relevant position
- Excellent Computer Skills and MS Office or Google Drive suite knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure to target group goals
- Excellent communication – presentation skills
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- An administrative background will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Jira or another ticketing system would be considered a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- Private Health Insurance
- Permanent contract of employment
- On-boarding training plan & mentoring program for the new starters
- Human resources development program for all the employees
- The opportunity to be a member of a goal-oriented Team
- A self-driven, high-performance culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Information Technology|