AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Software Product Owner – SaaS to join our multinational team!
We are looking for a Product Owner to help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision and ensure the successful deliverability of the projects. The Product Owner (PO) will have ownership over the prioritization of product backlog and serve as a member of the Agile team. In addition, a PO will need to have a high-level understanding of the business and business-related capabilities that will need to be executed in their product. In relation to the ownership of a product, they will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a delivery team. This position develops, maintains and communicates a vision to the delivery team. The PO will need to represent their stakeholders vision and work with business unit owners and other contributors to obtain rules and a general understanding of a process to execute on that vision. The PO works with key stakeholders across the organization to maintain the product road map, resetting priorities and acting as the subject matter expert. The PO must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; strong agile and process skills, and the drive to make the vision a reality. The PO works with the delivery team to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met. The PO is the key decision-maker on priorities and design decisions and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage. The PO may also be required to undertake projects utilizing other methodologies such as scrum or waterfall. The product owner is a scrum development position that translates the customer’s needs into a product vision. Product owners are customer-centric, and they stay updated on the trends arising in their marketplace. They’re responsible for learning about customer roadblocks and then developing new product or feature ideas that lead to customer success. Product owners maximize the value of the product throughout the product development process by communicating the customer’s needs to the entire company.
- Responsible for understanding, writing and explaining requirements from and to other departments Keeping track of all requirements and monitoring their progress
- Prioritize requirements in collaboration with the department manager Design new application services and analyze all possible dependencies that arise with internal systems
- Feedback collection on usage problems, bugs, new features, customer requests, internal feedback and, filter them based on the importance
- Create training material for internal departments in regards to new product releases/features
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with the Agile teams and conduct Sprint planning Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Design user journeys and flows within a web application
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or similar role in product management or Sass application
- Very good experience in designing and understanding Rest API’s & Web Services
- Experience writing technical documentation for a development team
- Experience with Jira as a software development collaboration tool
- Experience in designing and explaining wireframes and mockups for a UI/UX team
- Experience using wireframing tools (eg Sketch, Invision, AdobeXD, Figma etc)
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle from concept to production
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Familiarity with Web Analytics services (Google Analytics, Woopra, Mixpanel etc) BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Excellent capabilities in writing and speaking English
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive Training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Product, Research and Development|