AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee, a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform. Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow…
What We Are Looking For?
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an experienced Software Architect / Project Team Lead to join our international team!
The Software Architect defines a high-level structure of a software system (architecture), its main components and their interfaces; interactions of these components with each other and with external systems; and a general architectural vision that guides the organization and serves as a basis for mutual understanding between all parties involved in product development.
Software architects take care of such significant aspects as functionality, performance, resilience, reuse, comprehensibility, scalability, security, technology constraints, and tradeoffs. They also make sure that their decisions are effectively communicated to both stakeholders and technical staff.
- Analyzes software requirements and designs, develops and executes software solutions to address business issues.
- Provides architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the development team.
- Evaluates and recommends tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product.
- Designs the entire system based on the received requirements. Chooses the system architecture and each individual component of this system at a high level.
- Chooses the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components.
- Performs Architectural and Code reviews.
- Resolves technical problems. Understands and plans evolutionary paths.
- Plans new technology insertion.
- Manages risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; benchmarks state-of-the-art practices; participates in professional societies.
- BSc in computer engineering or related field
- 5+ years developing complex web applications or software as service (SaaS)
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and deploying high-availability backend services in an architect or senior development role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1+ years of leading software development teams
- Experience with Message Brokers (for instance, RabbitMQ )
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience architecting web applications and SaaS
- Experience with Git and SVN source control
- Experience with Unit Testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like mongoDB
- Familiarity with build tools and CI/CD tools
- Experience with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience or background in Big Data will be considered a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Private Health and Medical Insurance
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Constant extensive training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company
If you interested for the role, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our people are our strongest asset and we focus on attracting and keeping key talent to deliver our strategy. We recognize that ultimately everything we do successfully as a company is a by-product of our people and their talent. We are, therefore, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, national origin, nationality, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|