Routee is an intelligent CPaaS platform, developed by AMD Telecom, a leading telecommunications company that brings automated workflows and communication technologies to corporations, retail businesses and the services industry around the world.
With offices in 12 countries and an online presence in more than 200 markets, Routee is employing more than 100 software and communication specialists in developing products that connect, engage and sell.
As a powerful tool that segments customer data and personalizes communications, Routee has managed to capture a large share of the market, while becoming a trusted partner for some of the most renowned Fortune 500 companies, such as Microsoft and Uber.
Routee is the managing platform of choice for businesses seeking to control every detail of their communications strategy, offering a versatile and user-friendly API that can transform any business into a potential marketing powerhouse.
We, at Routee, have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world. We cannot wait to show you all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for the future.
Visit Routee.net to find out more about our company, your trusted communications partner.
Due to the continuous growth of our company and our great plans for moving forward, we are looking for an excellent, self-driven Tech Development Executive to join our international team!
As a Tech Development Executive, you will be an active part of our Tech and Support team. In this role, you will keep abreast of tech trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management and company’s departments. This is a full – time position based in our Head Offices in Liti, Thessaloniki, with flexibility on remote working.
- Competitors’ research and analysis of provided services/ features
- Understanding, reporting and explaining technical requirements to all company departments
- Client meetings to respond to technical queries regarding our services and products
- Resolve 2nd Level support tickets (e.g. API issues)
- Gather all inbound product requests and communicate with clients and software houses for technical issues
- Gather feedback regarding requests on new features, use issues or bugs from company departments and customers, and prioritize them accordingly
- Inform and update all departments about new product features. Creation of guides for new features and presentation to clients.
- Research and propose new product features in collaboration with Tech Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with CRM, ERP, CMS Systems
- Solid understanding of REST API’s
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in the English Language
- Relevant experience would be considered a plus
- Tech-savvy and well-organized individual, showcasing a team-working spirit
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- Private Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Constant extensive Training
- Seminars on subjects related to the job position, financed by the company.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
|Job Category||Information Technology, Research and Development|